Welcome to Bruce K. Judge & Co.
The law firm of Bruce K Judge & Co. has been practising in inner city Melbourne for more than 30 years. The Principal, Bruce K. Judge, has overseen the growth and development of the firm over these years with the assistance of a small and loyal team.
Our areas of practice include:
- Property law. We provide advice to clients on all aspects of property law including domestic and commercial sales, purchases, developments, consolidations, subdivisions, eco-village communities, leasing, finance, and mortgages.
- Business law. If you are buying or selling a business there are a myriad of different issues to consider in order for the transaction to be a painless and successful one. We can help you avoid the traps.
- Estates Planning, Wills, and Administration law. Protecting businesses and their proprietors, planning your succession, using buy sell agreements, drafting of straightforward or complex Wills including testamentary trusts. Avoiding problems in blended families. What to do after your family member or friend dies? How do I obtain Probate or Letters of Administration? What happens to their estate? Can I challenge a Will? Testator Family Maintenance claims. We take the mystique out of these conundrums.
- Elder law. Considering moving into a Retirement Village or Home? There are many different contractual arrangements based on title, lease, licence, or trusts. What does your Contract mean? Are your rights protected? How to protect your lifestyle and assets with an Enduring Power of Attorney Guardianship, Financial, and Medical Treatment. We can advise you.
- Litigation, Criminal, and Traffic law. Whether you are taking action in a civil Court to protect your rights, or whether you need to defend yourself in a criminal or traffic matter, we can represent you and obtain the best possible results for you. Remember you are innocent until proven guilty.
Contact us to arrange a consultation